Our specialists share the same passion as (inter)national entrepreneurs, helping them in the development of their commercial activities.
Clear contracts are essential for the development and proper organization of any company. When you come to us you can count on extensive experience and sound legal knowledge of commercial law to help you achieve your commercial objectives. An in-depth understanding of your company and your market allows us to provide you with strategic and practical advice, as well as realistic and creative solutions, throughout the lifecycle of your organization.
Retail and distribution
Racine is always at your side at every stage of the process: from the start-up to the roll-out of an international distribution network. You will be offered advice and support in the field of marketing, consumer protection and the development of your webshop or online strategy.
Our professionals will introduce your team to the do’s and don’ts of national and international competition law and assist you regarding proceedings brought before competition authorities.
Market practices and consumer law
We help you conduct your marketing campaigns in a legally correct manner or in disputes relating to competitors’ unfair market practices.
Your project can benefit from our interdisciplinary approach; we work closely with our insolvency specialists to cover your business against defaulters. Disputes are prevented or resolved by the litigation division, and the management of your good will or intellectual property rights can be optimized in consultation with our real estate team or IP/IT team. Our GDPR specialists also check whether the proposed solution complies with the applicable privacy legislation.
- Recognized expert – Belgian Franchise Federation
- Member of the Association for the Study of Competition Law
- Assisting retail networks in various sectors (chocolate, clothing, do-it-yourself, fitness, jewellery, diet food, …) in rolling out an online strategy together with independent distributors.
- Assisting different brands in developing an appropriate distribution strategy and drawing up (new) contracts, in accordance with competition law (selective distribution, franchising, lease management, …).
- Assistance in rolling out a master franchising strategy.
- Competition law
- Data protection and privacy
- Debt collection
- General terms and conditions
- Health & life science
- International private law
- Licence agreements
- Product liability and labelling
- Retail & distribution: franchising, commercial agency, distribution law
- Trade agreements
- Unfair market practices