Senior employment lawyer
Racine Brussels is looking for a senior lawyer (counsel/partner) to join its Employment Department.
- You have a master’s degree in law & preferably an additional degree in Social Law.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in social law in a reputable law firm.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, with an excellent command of English.
- You are proactive, you have strong legal and analytical skills, as well as good communication skills.
- You are a team player with commercial awareness.
- You have a positive mindset and a good sense of humor.
- A professional and stimulating environment to ensure your professional development with varied and challenging work for a mix of Belgian and International clients.
- A collaborative, friendly, challenging and fun working environment.
- A competitive remuneration package according to your qualifications and experience.
- A good work life balance.
- Modern workplace and easily accessible offices located at the intersection of the Brussels’ ring and the motorway to Ghent, with direct access to public transportation.
If you are the one we are looking for, please apply and send your CV and motivation letter to Anthony Van der Hauwaert (Partner).