Associate Corporate and M&A (m/f)
Racine is looking for a Corporate Lawyer with 3 – 5 years’ experience.
Racine Brussels is a firm of about 30 lawyers who offer expert legal advice and support in most areas of national and international business law. We are part of the international Racine network with business law firms and foreign desks in Europe and beyond.
Our Corporate Department is currently looking for an associate (m/f) with 3 – 5 years of professional experience in corporate law and M&A.
- Belgian qualified lawyer with good academic results. An additional Master’s degree from an English-speaking university is a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a corporate lawyer in Belgium.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (strong French is a major plus).
- Strong legal and analytical skills
- A team player with commercial awareness, willing to learn and grow.
- Good sense of humour.
- A professional and stimulating environment to ensure your professional development with varied and challenging work for a mix of Belgian and International clients.
- A friendly, pleasant, and collaborative working environment.
- A competitive remuneration package according to your qualifications and experience.
- Good work life balance.
- Modern and easily accessible offices located at the intersection of the Brussels ring and the motorway to Ghent and with direct access to public transportation.
To apply click the button below or for additional information, please contact: Mr. Anthony Van der Hauwaert Corporate Partner firstname.lastname@example.orgSolliciteer