To strengthen our Corporate, M&A and Retail teams in Brussels, we are looking for a management assistant. Check if you tick the boxed to help us provide top service to our clients.
As a management assistant, your duties are:
- assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations for meetings or pitches
- assist in the lay out and editing of contracts, memo’s, submissions, etc (Dutch, French and English)
- follow-up of files in a specific software (training provided)
- assist the lawyers in the organisation and follow-up of files
- assist in the invoicing process and debt recovery of outstanding invoices
- suggest improvements in the organisation process of the teams
We attach great importance to skills and knowledge, but also to attitude; for this role, we are looking for a personality with a high level of energy, and a good dosis of initiative and creativity. So what should you bring in your luggage?
- a top command of Word is paramount (editing templates)
- you are Dutch-speaking with an excellent command of English and French
- you have 2/3 years of work experience, ideally in the service sector (law firm, consulting, …)
- you have proven abilities to multitask and to work flexibly according to needs
- you are precise and have excellent organisational skills; you can anticipate and prioritise
- you are IT minded, you have a thorough knowledge of Office 365; more specifically, you have:
top Powerpoint skills; you have the imagination to create visually appealing slides from raw data
- you are communicative and demonstrate interpersonal skills
- you are a team player; you like to jump in where necessary
- you have a positive attitude, flexibility and discretion
- you show integrity when dealing with confidential information
What do we offer?
- a full training allowing you to use and master the file management program Dlex (Kluwer).
- optimal integration through internal training and coaching
- an attractive salary, with a number of fringe benefits
- 4 extra days off
- a pleasant, young and dynamic working environment, with an open corporate culture
- a stable law firm with more than 45 years existence that offers long-term opportunities
- various incentives in a friendly atmosphere
- our offices are easily accessible by public transport.
Are you the talent we need? Has your interest been piqued? Apply now!
Send your CV and describe your motivation to:
Office, HR & Communication Manager