Commercial and Insolvency Lawyer
Commercial and Insolvency Lawyer with 3 – 5 years’ experience
Racine Brussels is a firm of about 30 lawyers who offer expert legal advice and support in most areas of national and international business law. We are part of the international Racine network with business law firms and foreign desks in Europe and beyond.
- Belgian qualified lawyer with good academic results.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in commercial and insolvency law in Belgium.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Strong legal and analytical skills, hands-on and pragmatic
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A team player with commercial awareness, willing to learn and grow.
- Good sense of humour.
- A professional and stimulating environment to ensure your professional development with varied and challenging work for a mix of Belgian and International clients.
- A friendly, pleasant, and collaborative working environment where your responsibilities will gradually grow for both file and client handling as managing junior associates.
- A competitive remuneration package according to your qualifications and experience.
- Good work life balance.
- Modern and easily accessible offices located at the intersection of the Brussels ring and the motorway to Ghent and with direct access to public transportation.
We are looking for reinforcement in the very short term, but your starting date is negotiable.
If you are the one we are looking for, please apply and send your CV and motivation letter to Kathlien Vergels (Partner).Apply