Junior Associate Commercial and IP/ICT
Racine is looking for a junior associate to join its Commercial and Retail Department.
Racine Brussels is a firm of about 30 lawyers who offer expert legal advice and support in
most areas of national and international business law, with a strong knowledge of and
experience in litigation. We are part of the international Racine network with business law
firms and foreign desks in Europe and beyond.
Our growing Commercial and Retail Department is looking for a junior associate (m/f) with 1 – 3 years of professional experience in commercial law, Competition law and/or IP/ICT law.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer.
- You have 1 – 3 years of experience as a commercial lawyer in Belgium.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have excellent drafting skills.
- You are a team player with commercial awareness.
- A professional and stimulating environment to ensure your professional development with varied and challenging work for a mix of Belgian and International clients.
- A friendly, pleasant, and collaborative working environment where your responsibilities will gradually grow for both file and client handling.
- A competitive remuneration package according to your qualifications and experience.
- Good work life balance.
- Modern and easily accessible offices located at the intersection of the Brussels ring and the motorway to Ghent and with direct access to public transportation.
We are looking for reinforcement in the very short term, but your starting date is negotiable.
If you are the one we are looking for, please apply and send your CV and motivation letter to Kathlien Vergels (Partner).Postulez